Terms and conditions
By checking the "Terms and Conditions" checkbox above, and registering for this course, you acknowledge and agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
I release Josiah Brandt, the School of Imagination and all of its past and future staff, facilitators and instructors of any liability in relation to the course material. Any situation or event that may occur during and after my participation in the programs, I take full responsibility for.
- My spoken questions or public comments during the course may be recorded, copied, transcribed, and distributed by The School of Imagination and used in perpetuity, and I consent in advance to these uses.
- I understand that the School of Imagination courses and programs are for educational purposes only. The School of Imagination and its faculty and staff are not liable for possible damage incurred as a direct or indirect consequence of use or non-use of content, information, techniques, and/or exercises related to any of our courses, programs, workshops, retreats, web content or email communication.
- I agree that the information provided as a result of this course is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical or mental health advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician, psychiatrist or psychologist, or other qualified health care providers with any questions you may have regarding a medical or psychological condition or treatment and before undertaking a regimen, and never disregard professional medical or mental health care advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have learned in a course, program, Livestream or live broadcast, email, suggested practice, community forum, or on our website.
- The School of Imagination reserves the right at its sole discretion to refuse admittance into any course or program or to terminate and refund (at our discretion) the registration of any individual from any course or program it offers at any time. The School of Imagination also reserves the right to cancel the registration without refund of any participant who defaults on their tuition payment agreement and to remove individuals from conference calls and course community forums on social media platforms or other platforms when deemed necessary to preserve the well-being of the group and its members, faculty, and staff.
- I agree that the School of Imagination also maintains the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the content of its course forums, social media pages and websites, and to remove any material or postings determined by The School of Imagination to be inappropriate, destructive or otherwise objectionable, including but not limited to posts promoting other businesses or services, discussions not relevant to a specific course's content, hostile or inflammatory remarks, and may remove such posts at its sole discretion and without notice.
- Due to contractual arrangements with faculty members and other important factors, sharing of course materials, access to the course website, and Facebook group page with those who have not registered for the course are strictly prohibited. I agree that I will not share access and materials with others. The only exception to this is in the case of family living under the same roof.
- Refund Policy: Students at the Neville Goddard School of Imagination who "drop" a class within 7 days of class start date will receive a full refund.